Show your support for PCHS by linking your shopping cards to the school. Last year PCHS families contributed $6000+ to the PTSA simply by linking their cards. Remember, HARRIS TEETER cards need to be re-linked every year, so even if you linked your HT cards before, you’ll need to re-link them again for this 2018-19 school year. Kroger has re-launched its Community Rewards Program in NC. We also have an AmazonSmile awards account so you can support PCHS while shopping at Amazon! Publix Partners is underway & Panther Creek needs more supporters! The sooner you link your cards, the sooner the school starts earning funds!
All funds are used for Student Recognition and Staff Appreciation
• Go to http://www.harristeeter.com/community/together_in_education/link_to_your_school.aspx
Fill out your contact information, including your VIC card number. Enter 6087 beside School Codes to link to PCHS.
• Go to https://rewards.lowesfoods.com/
• Click on “Enroll in Cart to Class” and follow website instructions
• Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
• Click Sign In/Register then Sign Up today
• Sign up for Kroger Rewards Account
• Fill out your contact information & check email inbox for link to click
• Click My Account then Edit Kroger Community Rewards & fill out Kroger Plus card number
• Enter 94127 for NPO, select Panther Creek High School from list and click to confirm
• Get your Publix Partners Card from the school office Swipe your card every time you shop at Publix
• Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/06-1782944
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Panther Creek High School PTSA whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.